about the company
Our client is an IT company.
about the role
They are currently looking for a few L&D headcounts to grow their L&D Team. You will be supporting the development, implementation, and management of learning and development programs across the organization. Your responsibilities include but not limited to: -
- Support the development and implementation of training programs and initiatives
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop and deliver training content, including e-learning modules, instructor-led training, and blended learning programs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and make recommendations for improvement
- Manage the administration and logistics of training programs
- Monitor and report on the progress of individual and team training plans
- Build and maintain relationships with external training providers and vendors
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices in learning and development
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 3 years of Learning and Development, with experience in designing and delivering training programs. You have excellent communication, project management, and interpersonal skills.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....