about the company
Your future employer is a reputable shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur. The leasing team is expanding aggressively and looking forward to delivering excellent experience to the shoppers.
about the job
- Understand market demand, perform market research and develop a feasible leasing plan
- Develop rapport with tenants, agents, stakeholders, business partners, etc.
- Source for new and suitable tenants with good retail concept in line with the tenant mix planning
- Establish and maintain good landlord-tenant relationships
- Conceptualize and develop strategies, policies, projects that will improve and maximize the occupancy rate
- Monitor tenant mix to ensure it is commercially profitable to the rental space
- Ensure maximum occupancy of rental units at all times and high renewal rate
- Prepare weekly activity reports and follow up on status of negotiation with tenants
- Assist in the preparation of budget and rental plan
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in mall leasing
- Ambitious and aggressive character
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/xinrou-teh/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....