about the company
Your future employer is a well-known shopping mall in Johor Bahru. The leasing team is expanding aggressively and looking to deliver awesome shopping experience to the local community.
about the job
- Understand market demand, perform market research and develop feasible leasing plans for the mall
- Develop rapport with tenants, agents, business partners, etc
- Source for new and suitable tenants with good retail concept for retail space in line with the tenant mix planning, establish and maintain good landlord-tenant relationships
- Conceptualize and implement strategies that will increase the occupancy rate
- Monitor tenant mix to ensure it is commercially profitable to the mall
- Prepare weekly activity reports and follow up on status of negotiation with tenants
- Assist in budget preparation
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- 3-4 years of experience in mall/retail leasing
- Ambitious and aggressive character
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- Knowlegeable in lease terms, specifications as well as tenancy policies
- Willing to be based in Johor Bahru
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....