about the company
Your future employer is a Shopping Mall and is currently looking for a Senior Leasing Executive for their team. They are now looking to grow extensively and finding the right talent within this year.
about the job
- To understand market demand, perform market research and develop a feasible marketing plan for properties owned by the company.
- To oversee the marketing and advertising of vacancies on media/advert channels to attract potential tenants.
- To develop rapport with tenants, agents, brokers, business partners, etc.
- To conceptualize, develop and create strategies, policies, projects and procedures that will increase, improve, and maximize tenant occupancy of the mall.
- To monitor tenant mix to ensure commercially profitable to the mall.
- To develop and implement specialty leasing retailer action plans aimed at maximizing sales and increasing the center's value.
- To ensure maximum occupancy of rental units at all times and high renewal rate.
- To prepare weekly activity reports and follow up on status of negotiation with tenants.
- To coordinate tenancy accounts and apply collection procedures on late-paying tenants.
- To prepare leasing budget and rental plan.
about the team
As the shopping mall industry is warming up again, our client is looking to add to their team to feed the needs of their new projects. The hiring company has teams of good sizes and proper support.
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Property/Real Estate Management or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the related field
- Ambitious and aggressive character with extensive technical knowledge in mall leasing
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- Knowlegeable in lease terms, specifications as well as tenancy policies
culture and benefits
The hiring companies offer great development and internal career advancement opportunities. They have great work environment and value trust, transparency and a constant strive of excellence among their employees.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume.