about the company
Your future employer is a reputable shopping mall at Kuala Lumpur. The mall leasing team is expanding extensively and looking for the right talents who can add value to the company's business.
about the job
- Understand market demand, perform market research and develop a feasible leasing plan for the mall
- Develop rapport with tenants, stakeholders, retailers, business partners, etc
- Source new and suitable tenants in line with the tenant mix planning
- Conceptualize and develop strategies that will increase the occupancy of the mall
- Prepare weekly activity reports and follow up on status of negotiation with tenants
- Preparation of budget and rental plan
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- 7-10 years of experience in mall or commercial leasing
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....