about the company
Your future employer is a reputable award-winning property developer with successful projects (township, mixed development, etc.) in the past. The company is seeking a seasoned leasing manager to be part of the mall opening team.
about the job
- Understand market demand, perform market research and develop a feasible leasing plan for the new mall
- Lead and provide guidance to the leasing department with a view to achieving the leasing target for the mall
- Develop rapport with tenants, stakeholders, business partners, etc
- Source new and suitable tenants in line with the tenant mix planning, establish and maintain good landlord-tenant relationships
- Conceptualize and develop strategies that will increase the occupancy of the mall
- Work closely with the marketing team on joint promotional activities to attract footfall and eventually increase revenue of the mall
- Oversee the negotiation and execution of lease agreements and other contracts, ensuring adherence to legal standards
- Collaborate with the operations team to ensure seamless coordination between leasing and property management activities
- Prepare reports and follow up on status of negotiation with tenants
- Develop leasing budgets, revenue forecasts, and expense controls to optimize the financial performance of the mall
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- 8-10 years of experience in mall or commercial leasing
- Driven, ambitious and aggressive character
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at email@example.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....