about the company
Your future employer is a well-known property developer based in KL. The team is expanding and looking for the right talent who can add value to the company's businesses.
about the job
- Oversee all functions of the customer relations and property management
- Formulate, implement, monitor, review and improve all customer relations management’s policies and standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Get involved in planning, organizing, preparing and implementing the handover of Vacant Possession to customers when the project is completed
- In charge of validation, follow-up, solution verification, and escalation actions for all defects found
- Deliver professional customer experience and excellent defects service to the residents in DLP
- Deliver good customer service and develop strategies to improve customer satisfaction
- Monitor customers' complaints on defects and work closely with Project Management Department to ensure timely resolution
- Conduct final inspection together with customers and final defects/maintenance work done report with official hand over and acknowledgement to close the case
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in Property/Real Estate Management, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in customer servce and property management, under property developer
- Willing to travel
- Familiar with Strata Management Act
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....