about the company
Our client is a public listed company.
about the role
They are currently looking for a Senior Manager, Talent Management to join them. The role is responsible for improving the productivity of the organisation by advancing employees skills and knowledge. This position assesses company wide developmental needs to drive learning initiatives, identifies and arranges suitable learning solutions for employees. This position actively searches, creatively designs, implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.Your responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Talent Profiling Project and Job Competency.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive talent management strategy aligned with the company's strategic goals and objectives.
- Conduct talent gap analysis to identify areas for talent development and talent acquisition.
- Oversee the talent acquisition process, including sourcing strategies, candidate screening, and selection.
- Design and implement talent development programs, including training initiatives, leadership development, and performance management processes.
- Provide guidance and coaching to managers and employees on performance management, feedback, and career development.
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance employee engagement and retention.
- Drive initiatives to foster a positive and inclusive work culture that aligns with the organization's values.
about the team/manager
You will be reporting directly to the GM HR and will be leading a team of 6.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 10 years of relevant working experience with 5 years focusing on talent management. You are detailed and meticulous in executing tasks that are required, and also proactive and resourceful.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....