about the company
Your future company is an established Property Developer with a strategic vision that has demonstrated consistent growth. As they are continuously expanding their reach, they are looking for a new Senior Project Manager to be a part of their team.
about the job
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the projects assigned, direct and advice on technical issues.
- Leading and managing the project team in all stages of the projects from conceptualisation until completion.
- Developing feasibility studies and financial budgets.
- Determining the project time-line and ensuring deliverable are completed within the ideal timeline.
- Maintain consistent collaboration between stakeholders and local authorities to ensure smooth running of projects.
- Monitoring work progress and ensuring compliance to approved specifications and quality.
skills & experience required
- Minimum 8-10 years of project experience from a property development or PMC environment
- Bachelor's degree in Civil & Structural / Architecture
- Experience in high rise / mixed development.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Chris Goh - firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply now for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role.