about the company
Your future employer is a Property Management Company that has been managing multiple projects (residences, hotels, malls, etc.) in the past, and is currently looking for a Senior Property Manager for their property management department.
about the job
- Oversee the overall property management functions of the company
- Attend to the owners and resolve their problems/complaints, report and follow up with contractors on rectification of defects
- Carry out preventive maintenance to ensure all plants, equipment, and facilities are operating in property manner
- Oversee all aspects of property management, for example, facilities management, safety, security, housekeeping, pest control and building maintenance
- Liaise with state and local regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with various code/building requirements
- Liaise and build rapport with vendors and suppliers, making sure that the parties involved deliver high quality services at the right cost
- Review all the renovation plans and ensure local regulation and legal compliance
- Design and implement improvement strategies to maintain the intrinsic value of properties
- Prepare budget for operational expenses and capital expenses
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate Management, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in property or facilities management, with proven track record in M&E and building maintenance works
- Extensive experience in managing different types of property projects (strata landed, strata high-rise, mixed development, non-strata)
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- Willing to relocate for work
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....