about the company
Your future employer is Building Contractor with more than 10 completed projects across Malaysia. With a growing project portfolio in Malaysia, we are looking to expand the team with a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based in Klang Valley.
about the job
You will primarily be responsible for sourcing potential CSA subcontractors, suppliers, liaising with clients, consultants, authorities and handling the end to end process in regards to CSA tender. The process will includes:
- Prepare bills of quantities, taking-off, and cost estimates for CSA Services
- Prepare for tender submission/quotation.
- Prepare variation order costs and finalise project accounts with the Project Department.
- Prepare claims and obtain approvals from the clients or consultants.
- Prepare the CSA project budget and compare tender and subcontract work.
- Prepare CSA subcontractors' and suppliers’ work package tender.
- Prepare monthly progress claims and payment recommendations to the management.
- Compile all the cost files and summaries to the Post-Contract Negotiation/Awarding Committee for final negotiations once the project is secured.
about the manager/team
You will be reporting to the Contract Manager who comes with many years of experience with the organisation. You will work with a team of experienced quantity surveyors and receive good exposure on construction.
Skills and experience required
To be successful in your role, you will come with a tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying and some years of experience in handling construction projects.
How to apply
Please click apply to submit your application or log into www.randstad.com.my for more jobs. You can contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org