We are currently looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive to join an esteemed food processing company that values innovation, sustainability, and quality with a legacy of over 60 years internationally. As a leading food manufacturer in the region, the company offers a dynamic and challenging work environment with opportunities for growth and career development. This role requires your urgent attention.
- Reporting to: R&D Manager
- Location: Johor
- Excellent compensation package
- Great vertical and lateral career progression on a yearly basis
- A great company that focuses on inclusivity and prioritizes a positive working culture.
- Constructing and maintaining a legislative and regulatory database, incorporating product statements, endorsements, element listings, nutritional data, and labeling requirements.
- Creation of personalized codes in SAP, nutritional PI% declarations, TDS, and label endorsement.
- Collaboration with Marketing/Sales and R&D to create technical data sheets that follow labeling rules is required.
- Knowledge of compliance with food regulations for product development in international markets is also crucial.
- Evaluate regulatory guidelines, assess applicable laws and regulations, and guarantee compliance.
- Keep the commercial team informed of any changes in food and labeling regulations, as well as providing counsel on regulatory strategy, potential areas of regulatory interest, and new governmental regulatory developments.
- Strong experience in the Regulatory Affairs or Quality Assurance function
- Good communication with internal and external stakeholders regarding regulatory function
- Good to have regional knowledge of regulatory knowledge especially for the APAC region.
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Shash at 0129175705 or drop an email to email@example.com if you are interested in the job.
Level 22.2, The Gardens North Tower
Mid Valley City Kuala Lumpur 59200
M +6012 917 5705