Randstad is proud to announce our collaboration with a leading Global MNC in the FSSC transformation program. We are currently looking for Senior RTR Manager, who will report to the Head of FSSC to support Malaysia office in the transformation of RTR processes of the assigned regions.
- Lead RTR team in facilitating intercompany transaction processes for support to other SSC in the APAC region. Enhance existing practices, with a specific emphasis on automating intercompany processes to ensure high quality and expedited month/year-end closing processes.
- Take charge of leading the Malaysia RTR team to embody and champion best practices and processes. Extend their expertise to support other Shared Services across APAC countries.
- Lead the accounting team in executing month-end and year-end closings with a focus on robust controllership.
- Foster a collective understanding of new Accounting Standards across teams, applying and training technical principles to enhance team capabilities.
- Optimize existing practices and processes ("Business Process Master List") to enhance quality and expedite month-end, year-end, and statutory reporting, including financial and tax audit and reporting, as well as intercompany transactions.
- Promote cross-team collaboration to align and facilitate end-to-end processes involving PTP, country finance, OTC, SAP technical team, and delivery team.
- Spearhead potential takeovers of Intercompany processing, managing stakeholder expectations to drive global core process adherence.
- Utilize the Business Process Master List to establish and validate a revised SLA with company brands in Malaysia, outlining scope, expected KPIs, and target unit cost. Monitor the SLA quarterly and implement action plans to achieve and uphold service levels.
- Assist in the implementation of the company's internal controls framework (COSO) policies and processes, ensuring the identification, design, execution, documentation, and review of control objectives across assigned markets.
- Actively engage in ad-hoc assignments, process improvement initiatives, and/or transformation projects.
Long term Strategy Objectives:
- Utilize the new processes and additional technology to establish continuous accounting and expedite the fast-close procedure.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and supervisory skills, thriving in dynamic, fast-paced environments.
- Ability to multitask, adapt to changing priorities, and complete responsibilities within tight deadlines.
- Exhibit advanced communication skills, succinctly presenting complex data and influencing individuals not directly reporting to this role.
- Collaborate effectively with teams within and outside Finance, fostering positive relationships to implement process improvements and recommendations.
- Proficient in Excel and SAP ERP, capable of manipulating large datasets.
- Focused and detailed, and adept at working in fast-paced environments.
- Analytical mindset, committed to continuous learning, and creative thinking.