about the company
Your future employer is one of the leading real estate and property development firm,venturing into an exciting concept in the industry, they are seeking a Senior Sales Administrative Manager to join the team.
about the job
- responsible for daily sales administrative and credit control activities
- coordinating with project teams, sales teams, and finance teams to ensure timely and accurate processing of documents
- ensure that the correct procedures and timely processing of documents are carried out on matters pertaining to SPA, loan documentation, sub-sales, billings, collections
- liaise with purchasers, financial institutions, solicitors and other related parties to ensure accurate documentation
- Prepare all the relevant reports and do proper filing system and information posted in IFCA system
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's Degree from any relevant discipline
- At least 6 to 8 year(s) of working experience in property/ real estate management
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Result oriented and able to work in a team as well as independently
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly with strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested with the role above, you can click apply now or reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may also connect with me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/janette-c-607883165/ for a personal discussion.