about the company:
Randstad is partnering with an international company that specializes and manufactures various HVAC products. The company is expanding their footprint in Malaysia and looking for a Senior Sales Engineer/Assistant Manager As as part of their growth strategy.
duties and responsibility:
- To conduct presentations/seminars to consulting engineers/developers/clients/architects.
- To assist consulting engineers in design and preparing strategic technical specifications to lock in our products features in tender documents.
- Manage and sustain customer satisfaction and provide solutions of issues to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Maintain an accurate sales pipeline, provide accurate periodic sales forecasts as requested.
- Maintain and improve sales skills, HVAC systems awareness, and industry knowledge through product seminars and training, and self-improvement courses.
- To handle all the equipment start-up & commissioning/complaints from
contractors/dealers/clients and liaise with warranty/service team and meetings with superior regularly for better solutions/directions.To prepare equipment selection, quotation, technical data sheet to contractors/dealers and discuss with superior for pricing strategy.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in mechanical/electrical engineering or any other relevant field
- Possess good contact & connection with contractor, consultant and building owners. Able to articulate and influence the decision makers
- 3-5 years of working experience in the HVAC related product or any mechanical building material products
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
how to apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Snr Sales Eng/Assistant Manager - HVAC) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job.