about the company
Randstad is partnering with a Switzerland based MNC company that specializes in coating and surface solutions. The company is expanding their sales team and looking for a talented Senior Sales Engineer to be part of their growing team.
duties and responsibilities
- Maintain and expand existing client relationships, while also identifying opportunities for growth with current customers and new prospects by consistently creating fresh sales
- Be the primary liaison for both existing and potential customer and regularly have face-to-face interaction, presentations, technical and commercial discussions
- Record customer interactions and site visits in the CRM system, generate accurate visit reports, and establish follow-up plans to enhance the success rate of identified projects.
- Be the ambassador for company's brand by developing brand awareness to customers and contribute to sustain the market leading position
- Cultivate in-depth expertise in the market and application/solution knowledge to prepare, submit and monitor quotations
- Participate actively in exhibitions and contribute to marketing initiatives and projects
skill and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Chemical/Materials Science will be preferred
- At least 2 years work experience in solutions, application or project sales
- Proactive and self-driven attitude with focus on success and able to work independently
- Experience in coating solutions or any industrial toolings, metal, cutting tools or plastic-processing will be a plus
- Experience and have good connections within Medical equipments, Semiconductor or Oil & Gas industry will be a plus
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to James at firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject title: Senior Sales Engineer - Coating Services) if you are interested in the job....