about the company
about the job
- Participate in the full SDLC from preliminary planning, defining requirements, designing, and prototyping, building, documenting, testing, deploying, to finally maintaining the software.
- Implement and deign new feature to products using .NET technologies
- Work in an Agile evenironment (Scrum)
- Contribute towards the defining and developing a Sprint backlog
- Provide unit tests
skills and experiences required:
- Atleast 5 years of experience in coding and developing using .NET and C#
- Database development experience using MSSQL and write SQL Scripts.
- Familiarity in using distributed version-control system such as Git.
additional skills that are a bonus:
- Experience in .NET Core, IdentityServer, DevExpress, and InstallShield.
- Experience in using TeamCity and Jenkins
- Working knowledge of PowerShell.
- Cloud experiences: AWS or Azure
- Frontend Frameworks such as React or Angular
how to apply
To apply, please kindly click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, you can send your resume to me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion on other .NET oppourtunities that I am currently working on.
Janice Sivasothey | Randstad | +60127469985 | firstname.lastname@example.org