about the company
Randstad has recently partnered with a highly well-reknowned Global Provider of workplace experience software solutions that offer businesses the ability to manage digital displays, kiosks, and other workplace communications. Their platform enables organizations to streamline their digital communications and improve engagement across different industries and use cases. With over 20 years of experience and a large customer base, the company is a leader in the digital workplace revolution.
about the job
- Produce clean and maintainable code within the specified delivery timelines and requirements.
- Create unit testable code and corresponding unit tests.
- Improve code quality through analysis and refactoring.
- Conduct code reviews and software architecture activities.
- Collaborate with development leads and team members to estimate assigned work timelines.
- Participate in an Agile Scrum development team.
- Contribute to process improvement that enhances performance effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Provide accurate and timely updates on work progress to the development lead.
- Perform additional tasks associated with the role.
skills and experiences required:
- Atleast 5 years of hands on experience in developing and coding using .NET, C# and Angular
- Strong understand in the following Entity Framework SQL, Bootstrap and NHibernate
- Ability to design and develop software in accordance with customer viewpoint
- Demonstrates a proactive approach on given assignments
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Familiar with all phases of software development life cycle
- Ability to work under pressures and is able to meet given deadlines
- Showcase ability and experience in leading a small development projects
- Good communication skills to liaise with their international counterparts
how to apply
To apply, please kindly click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, you can drop your resume or reach out to me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion!
Janice Sivasothey | Randstad | 0127469985 | firstname.lastname@example.org