about the company
Randstad has collaborated with a fast growing automation logistics company, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 50 countries, 14,000 employees worldwide. Our client aims to deliver the leading industry specific solutions for automated and manual warehouses as well as distribution centers. With their rapid growth, they are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team in Kuala Lumpur.
about the job
You will be overseeing all recruitment/HR related matters for the organization. You should have the experience in recruitment, as well as every aspect of job-related requirements.
- Understand the hiring needs and hiring gap in the organization.
- Initiate hiring strategy and plan to close the hiring needs and gap.
- Improve current hiring platform and job portals for advertising (e.g: LinkedIn, job portals, Umantis).
- Implement employer branding in recruitment strategy according to division.
- Improve candidate experience in the recruitment process (e.g: notification to candidate on application status/progress).
- Source and establish talent pipeline for future hiring (e.g: 1 year in advanced hiring needs).
about the manager/team
You will report directly to the HR Manager in overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives. You will receive exposure to drive HR initiatives and work with various stakeholders.
skills & experience required
You are able to work with one of the fast moving and global growing organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Maximum 15 years of experience in the HR field with at least 10 years in Talent Acquisition field.
- Experience background in IT/engineering companies (MNC).
- Well versed in Talent Acquisition and recruitment platforms/channels.
how to apply
To submit your application, please click 'apply' or submit your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shalin Azmi | Randstad Malaysia | +60 10-666 7147