about the company
Our client is a well-established manufacturing company.
about the role
They are currently looking for a Senior Talent Management Manager to join their growing team. You will be leading and driving the development of innovative organisation learning initiatives. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Overseeing the execution of development programs for skilled group
- Providing guidance, counsel and support to leaders and employees
- Ensuring an effective learning framework that is effective & scalable
- Leading the succession planning exercise
- Leading and driving the development and implementation of HR strategies, policies and procedures pertaining recruitment
- Overseeing the development and implementation of structured career pathing
- Ensuring compliance with industry and internal policies and best practices
about the manager/team
Reporting to the GM of COE, you will be managing 2 pillars under the COE.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 12 years of relevant experience in talent management. You have knowledge in learning & development program management, instructional design, mapping and matching of skills requirements etc, is that you?
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine email@example.com or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....