- Competitive Salary Package and Benefits
- Exciting Work Culture and Work Life Balance
- Training and Self Development
about the company
Your future employer is a cutting-edge platform and the world's leading provider of secure financial messaging services. Your future employer is a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence.
about the job
- To lead, develop and/or control the development of test specifications/test cases/ sets of regression tests, new and enhanced software release of applications in an accurate and timely manner.
- To lead the development of test automation framework
- To develop and maintain test and automation strategy.
- To prepare the technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed automation solutions.
- You will propose and create procedures that help to find errors existing in the product and execute test cases/regression tests to ensure minimal discrepancy between specified and implemented functions.
- You will maintain/support/troubleshoot the testing infrastructure.
- You will participate in requirements/design reviews to ensure testability and become acquainted with new products enhancements
- You will analyse problems, develop and propose solutions to more senior team members.
- You will work collaboratively with other team members and provide guidance to more junior team members.
- You will provide coaching and training to more junior team members based in KL.
- You will provide timing/scheduling estimates to team leader and propose corrective actions to time lines when necessary
- You will develop and maintain strong working relationships with solutions delivery peers and other IT Delivery partners.
- You will demonstrate customer centricity by working closely together with the internal customer.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent with minimum 2 years of experience in testing.
- 2 years practical experience with Automation tools (Selenium or Robot Framework).
- Experience working in Agile Team and Agile Testing Methodology
- Experience in Jenkins or other scheduling tools.
- Good experience with Windows and Linux (day-to-day operations).
- Knowledge in API testing tools : Postman or Selenium (Good to have)
- Experience in Agile Management tools –JIRA.
- Possess a leadership ability.
- Adaptability and responsive to change.
- Team player and take accountability for delivering result.
- Proactive and Solution oriented.
- Quality Oriented.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral).
If you share the same passion, fun, energetic and would like to work in a progressive and forward thinking environment, kindly send your updated CV to us by applying. I will reach out to you as soon as I can!
Winnie Tan | Randstad | firstname.lastname@example.org