about the company
Our client is a large public listed company based in Kuala Lumpur.
about the job
- Establish and implement fund management strategies to achieve optimal returns. Explore and evaluate investment instruments, along with risks and returns analysis and tax implications. Prepare proposal papers, execute investments/funds placement upon approval, monitor market sentiment and investments’ returns, prepare relevant reports and analysis.
- Manage cash flows within the Group, which includes daily cash management, cash flow forecast and projection, intercompany funding and relevant analysis & reporting.
- Establishing financing strategies for the Group and lead the implementation of such strategies. Develop proposition for fundraising and explore funding opportunities.
- Build strategic relationships with banks/financial institutions.
- Oversee and undertake treasury related activities and bank account management, along with an effective treasury risk management system, utilising financial modelling and reporting.
- Develop and maintain robust financial model for the Group, among others, to facilitate financial planning, financial feasibility assessment, financial analysis and stress testing, with regular updates of actual historical financials, and alignment with budgets and forecasts.
- Strategize and monitor the Group’s investments and financial resource allocation.
- Monitor and implement initiatives to increase return to shareholders.
- Manage and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders, such as financiers, fund managers, investors, and shareholders.
- Effective development of governance framework and guidelines, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, and relevant laws and regulations.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Finance, she believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. You will be managing a team of 3 executives.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Accounting.
- Malaysian resident with a minimum of 10 years of treasury and corporate finance experience and at least 2 years in a managerial capacity.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with a salary plus allowances of up to RM18,000 with hybrid working arrangement (WFH: 2 days /week). They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for managers looking for a larger platform to deliver. Kindly send your application in MS Word format to email@example.com to apply or contact Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details....