about the company
Our client is a services company based in Tropicana, Petaling Jaya.
about the job
- Assist the MD in developing, executing and managing corporate finance proposals and/or transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, funds raising exercises via bank borrowings, debt capital and equity markets, and corporate and capital restructuring.
- Perform research, financial analysis, feasibility study, develop financial models and valuation of the corporate finance proposals and provide findings and recommendations to the senior management.
- Leading due diligence process conducted by financial institutions including preparing financial models, presentation, documentation and responses for submission to financial institutions for borrowings.
- Responsible for leading and managing the corporate finance transactions including preparing the financial models and documentation, and coordination with the investment bank for submission to relevant authorities, while ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Manage all capital budgeting, capital expenditures/structure matters and risk assessments in the corporate finance and/or corporate transactions.
- Preparation of Group financial data including the financial models for funds raising and/or corporate exercises purposes.
- Assist the MD in coordinating and facilitating the annual strategic planning process.
- Ensure that the Group is in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Building and managing good relationships with investment bankers, legal advisors, financial and tax advisors.
- Prepare quarterly earnings conference calls with the investment community by creating investor presentations, analytics, Q&A, etc.
- Working as a business partner to other divisions, business units and senior management.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the MD, he is a hands-on entrepreneur who believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. You will be working closely with the Finance Manager and several executives who successfully manage the day-to-day operations.
skills & experience required
- ACCA/CPA, preferably with professional qualifications in CIMA, MIA, or MICPA.
- Local Malaysian with a minimum of 8 years of experience, excels in corporate finance, cash-flow planning, and stakeholder management.
- Analytical, creative, solution-oriented, and able to work under pressure.
- Possess excellent business acumen with strong communication and leadership skills.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with a salary plus allowances of up to RM25,000. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Corporate Finance Managers looking for opportunity to work with a growing company to achieve long-term career stability.
Kindly send your application in MS Word format to email@example.com to apply or contact Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details...