about the company
Randstad is partnering with a German based MNC company that specializes in machines for industrial applications. The company is expanding their business and is looking for a talented Service Coordinator to be part of their growing team.
duties and responsibilities
- Schedule customer appointments, ensuring they align with local purchase order guidelines, and coordinate them with the arrival of parts and tools
- Inform both in-house and field technicians of mission dates
- Adjust mission durations as needed in the event of deviations
- Plan the routes for missions efficiently
- Utilize the Service Information System (SIS) for mission-related data
- Verify the availability of spare parts, wear parts, and tools at the customer site or with the technician and predict when the parts will be on-site
- Choose the appropriate technicians for specific missions.
- Oversee machine orders, shipment, and port arrival
- Select a freight forwarder and oversee customs clearance
- Handle machine delivery to the customer's factory and coordinate machine placement with a machine mover
skill and experience
- Possess a diploma in Business Administration or a related field
- Demonstrate 1-3 years of practical experience in roles involving coordination, organization, or similar responsibilities
- Collaborate effectively as a team member, showcasing strong interpersonal abilities and adept problem-solving skills
- Display a proactive and self-motivated work ethic
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to James at firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject title: Service Coordinator - Machine Tools) if you are interested in the job....