your future employer
A household name in the financial services industry with a presence that spans continents.
what you will do
- manage IAM service management processes
- ensure that vendors meet their agrees SLAs
- ensure delivered services are in compliance with company security policies and international best practices
- design and implement short and long term strategic roadmaps for IAM service management
- translate business requirements into service offering requirements
- continously drive service improvement initiatives
what you will need
- 5 years experience in IAM
- 3 years experience as a Service Manager
- solid understanding of at least one IAM product (Okta, Sailpoint, ForgeRock, Azure B2C .etc)
- strong understanding of IAM concepts such as SSO, Federation, OAuthm OIDC, WSFed, SAML
- knowledge in ITIL processes: Request, Problem, Incident and Change Management
- understanding og IAM GRC principles
- strong understanding of cloud and security concepts
What’s in it for you
- attractive package
- learn and grow in a regional environment
- exposure to different cultures
- work with an energetic team of security focused individuals
The exposure to new and advanced threats, the chance to work with energetic and security-focused individuals and the name of the brand you represent makes this opportunity an excellent choice for your next career move.
If you fit the bill and are ready to take the next step in your career, click the appropriate link to apply. Alternatively, you may send your latest CV to email@example.com or just reach out for a confidential chat. We have other IAM and security related roles as well.
Note: This role is open to Malaysian Citizens only. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Zen Teng | Recruitment Consultant | firstname.lastname@example.org...