about the company
Our client is a leading producer and distributor of coffee and tea products, with a long history dating back to the 18th century. They offer a range of coffee and tea options, as well as coffee machines and hot beverage solutions, and operate in over 120 countries around the world. The company prioritizes quality, sustainability, and innovation in all aspects of their business.
about the job
To be successful in this role, you will need to analyze data to evaluate existing and potential market, category, product, customer and business opportunities, growth trends and conditions. One of your standard duties is to collect and analyze data to evaluate monthly performance against sales targets. They process data to track and predict seasonal demand, industry shifts and shopper buying changes. Allign trade marketing initiatives by leveraging analytical tools, identyfing new strategic opportunities; developing and updating sales plans to increase assigned area(s) of sales and profitability.
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer data to gain a deep understanding of shopper behavior
- Work closely with retailers and other stakeholders to develop effective in-store marketing campaigns
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns and use data to make informed decisions and continually improve results
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and product development, to ensure campaigns align with company goals and objectives
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and apply innovative approaches to shopper marketing initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in shopper marketing or a related field
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive marketing decisions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passion for marketing and a deep understanding of the retail industry
If you are interested on this exciting opportunity, click on "apply" to submit your application. Alternatively, you can send your updated CV to "email@example.com"