about the company
Your future employer is one of the world’s leading Accounting organization. Looking into expansion plans and getting ready for the future they are currently looking for key personnel to assist and lead the Financial section in the company, they are currently in search and expansion for individuals with solid years of Accounting and Finance experience such as yourself to join the team.
about the job
- Assist in conducting day to day project execution (Acquisition & Divestments)
- Opportunity to learn about stakeholder management (Clients / Bank advisors / External parties)
- Opportunity to learn about feasibility analysis to assess viability and returns of potential projects to assist in management investment decision making
- Opportunity to review debt structure of existing project and to recommend refinancing to optimise gearing ratio and achieve interest cost savings.
- Assist hiring manager in doing market research, pricing analyses and developing pitch decks.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 3 years corporate finance experience
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Corporate Finance Manager, he is a hands-on person who has been in the industry for a substantial amount of years. He believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team works well and has a good team spirit.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. They believes in open & honest communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Fresh grads and Executives looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with strong management team.
Kindly send your application to email@example.com to apply or contact Kevin Chow at +6016 209 2345 for further details.