about the company
Randstad is partnering with one of the leading Oil and Gas company in the industry, with exceptional year-to-year growth
about the job
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Finance Executive, directly reporting to the Finance Manager. This role expects you to:
- Accounts payable and payments
Ensure processes from invoice verification to payments are in accordance with SOPs
Timeliness, accurate and completeness for recurring and non-recurring transactions
To assist in providing audit sampling or audit related matter when it comes to AP
To maintain a good documentation of suppliers listing, such as vendor master data, creation form, bank details
Ensure payments are prepared and released within the payment terms stated in the invoices
- Supports VAT/GST tax compliance for UK and AUS entities
Prepare forms and monitor checklist to ensure timeliness of submission and payment
- Support Corporate short-term cash flows forecast
Detail phasing of all payments on a weekly basis
Track actual payments to forecasts
- Banking-related matters
Opening of new bank account
Liaise with bank and company secretary on the required documents.
Monitor and follow up status of opening of bank account
Maintain good documentation for banking audit data on timely manner
In charge of preparation of bank reconciliation
- Assist in journal preparation for UK/AUS entities:
Able to post journals according to instructions given.
To ensure journals are reviewed and being sign off timely.
SUN automation to improve processes in terms of accuracy and efficiency.
Enhance Finance SOP and process flowchart.
- To assist in billing for UK entities.
- Controls, Compliance & Risk: Recognizes importance of sound internal control and maintaining high standards of ethical conduct
- Other ad-hoc duties as prescribed by the Finance Manager to assist in achieving Finance Department’s objectives
about the manager / team
- You will be reporting to the Finance Manager, who are extremely helpful in providing guidance and believes in achieving fixed results in a timely manner
skills & experience required
- Possess at least Degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA, ACCA or relevant qualification.
- At least 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience in auditing and/or accounting (exposure to public listed company in Malaysia is an advantage, but not necessary).
- Experience in closing full set of accounts
- Good understanding of indirect taxes regulation
- Knowledge of SUN system will be an advantage
- Deadline oriented, meticulous and have a keen attention on details
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a team
- Assertive and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
culture & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in interested to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company. This company offer a salary of up to RM 6,000.00 and benefits.
how to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company with an abundance of opportunity. If you are keen on furthering your career with this role, kindly send your updated resume to Bryant.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Bryant at
+6016-4140218 for further enquiries....