about the company
Your future employer is a UK solutions provider and they are currently actively seeking to expand their development team here in Malaysia. Your future employer is currently looking for skilled Software Developers (.NET,C#) to be a part their Global Development team. Your soon to be future employer is a great organization that support and encourages career growth and excellence.
about the job
- Develop complex capacities of the apps, examining requirements & generating technical design documents, hand over plans to other team affiliates, analytical methods & user experience tactics to efficiently meet requirements.
- Supporting the sizing of backlog item
- Creating and turning user stories into effective and efficient running code, ensuring acceptance criteria are
- Test and Deploy cloud applications using continuous integration, code quality checks and distribution pipelines
- Ensuring non-functional requirements including security considerations are met in the
development of the solutions
skills and experiences required:
- Atleast 2 years of hands on software development experiences using C#, .NET
- Familiarity with Web Services and RESTful services with Web API
- Azure SQL Server Database Development (including T-SQL skills) and/or No SQL (Cosmos)
- Familiarity in using Azure functions and Azure SQL Server Database Development (T-SQL or No SQL)
- Use of CI/CD methodologies and implementation
- Experience in Test Driven Development and recognised testing tools.
- Source control using Azure DevOps and/or GIT
- Ability the use of continuous integration and distribution pipelines to deploy applications
- Use of Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
bonus skills and experiences:
- Familiarity with frontend framework (React / Angular)
how to apply
To apply, please kindly click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, you can send your resume to me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion on other .NET oppourtunities that I am currently working on.
Janice Sivasothey | Randstad | +60127469985 | firstname.lastname@example.org