about the company
Randstad Malaysia has partnered with an Australia MNC, a leader in its industry. They have presence in many countries and have shown a stable business growth for the past years. They are currenty expanding to adapt to the growing project size, looking for talents who also seeking for a fulfilling and interesting career collaborating internationally!
about the job
As a fullstack developer, you are accountable for an engineering team's technical alignment, engineering quality, capacity, and productivity while taking part in ongoing improvement and customer results. It's important
- System alignment with the broader technology strategy of the company
- To contribute to platform health, ensure that our systems are safe, dependable, resilient, and cost-effective.
- To focus on delivering results for our customers.
- To share operational support responsibilities.
- To provide an example of quality and technical discipline to improve team capabilities.
- Minimum 1 years of professional experience in fullstack development.
- Minimum 1 year experiencre with AWS required
If you share the same passion, fun, energy and would like to work in a progressive and forward thinking environment, kindly send your latest CV to us by applying or give us a call for a confidential discussion.
Tong Yu | Randstad | +6012 288 8412 | firstname.lastname@example.org