Randstad has recently partnered with a Australian Solutions Provider to search for enthusiastic Software Developers that are highly versed and skilled in developing and coding using DJANGO REST FRAMEWORK and Python. Your future employer, creates impact and contributes back to society and the environment through their solutions and projects that they venture into. Headquarted in the Southern part of Australia, your future employer houses multiple projects which cuts across a variety of industries ranging from Healthcare all the way to Agriculture.
about the job
- Create and develop web application using Python and Django Rest Framework
- Working in an Agile environment
- Participate in scrum planning and daily standup meetings
- Maintain and enhance other existing web applications
- Participate in the entire SDLC
skills and experiences required:
- At least 2 years of experience in web application back-end develooment using Python and Django Rest Framework
- Familiarity with either MVC (Model-view-controller) or MVT (Model-view-template) architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful API and prior usage of Django Rest Framework
- Proficiency in utilizing code management tools such as Git ( Azure DevOps and SourceTree)
- Working knowledgeable in Git Flow methodology
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Docker.
bonus skills and experiences
- Experiene in cloud technologies (AWS or Azure)
- Experience in frontend frameworks (react or angular)
how to apply
To apply, please kindly click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, you can send your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on other roles that I am currently working on.
Janice Sivasothey | Randstad | +60127469985 | email@example.com