- Hybrid Work
- Inhouse software development
- Strategic work location accessible by public transport
about the company
Your future employer is highly reputable and a top leader within its industry. Extablished over 60 years now, they are a result of a well known collaboration between a U.S.-based and a Malaysian based company. Your future employer is currently in search for a Application Development Lead to lead the development of its core systems.
about the job
- Plan, organize and administer the operation of the application within life core system.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into technical equirements.
- Evaluate technology options and make recommendations for the most appropriate solution, taking into account industry-specific regulations and standards
- Review existing methods, identity problems and evaluate alternative way of solving them. Recommend and implement solution troubleshoots problems, improve processed, stabilize the environment and enhance.
- Subject method expert on life insurance system design and programing, able to lead a team and manage knowledge transfer within the team.
- Able to provide quick feedback solution design based on user requirement captured in the functional specification documents.
- Ensure the technical design solutions are properly documented.
- Create and provide reports to update the superiors on the team progress.
- Manage/flexible on resource allocation and multi-tasking.
- Ensure SDLC in every assigned task.
skills and experience required:
- At least 7 years of experience in coding and developing using .NET and C# ( or Informix 4gl/Java/Oracle)
- Strong familiarity in using SQL Server
- Professional experience in working within the Insurance Industry
- Familiairty with insurance domain knowledge such as roduct setup/new business processing , policy administration, billing process or claim and benefit processing
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud computing, network infrastructure, and security best practices specific to the insurance industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to present complex technical information in an easy-to-understand manner
skills and experiences that are a great to have:
- experience in ACES, Elixir, e-Elixir
how to apply
To apply, please kindly click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, you can send your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on other .NET oppourtunities that I am currently working on.
Janice Sivasothey | Randstad | email@example.com