Randstad is partnering with a leading fashion retail brand. As they are actively expanding their presence, we are seeking a talented and driven (Sports Retail) Product Training Manager, SEA to join their team and play a key role in driving the success of the fashion retail business.
You will need to:
- Deliver specific programs and tools across 5 Training Pillars (Selling, Product Knowledge, Functional, Leadership Skills and Brand).
- Own and maintain the responsibility for the regional e-learning program.
- Conduct new Store Manager Induction Training and participate in new store openings as required.
- Establish and report on quarterly to Senior Retail & Global Management, ROI indicators that will support efforts or identified opportunities related to Training.
- Collaborate with various Regional and International teams for networking and sharing of knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or a related field.
- Min 5-8 years working experience in people development experience
How to apply?
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com or Whatsapp only to +6016-663 9410 with provided your latest CV....