about the job
- provide technical advice on company's product application to the asia market
- work closely with sales team, R&D and other pre-sales team on a daily basis - such activities will include development of solution, presentation, bid/opportunity pursuit activities and support and execution of product\
- exercise sense of urgency, be analytical and professional in the approach and cultivate long term customer relationship and where possible strive for win-win solutions.
- cultivate a work approach of pro-activeness, keeping up to date the knowledge and application of company products/services and other related services, while continually pursue self/personal development by self analysis, reading, benchmarking against the best in the industry and practic
- cooling and thermal application engineer: required minimum university/college degree in mechanical engineering. major in refridgeration/HVAC
- osp/dc power application engineer: required minimum university/college degree in electrical engineering.
- prior industry knowledge within the presales/technical space is required along with regional exposure will be an added advantage
- this is a customer-facing role with a strong focus to meet and exceed customers' technical system and solution demands
- strong presentation and communications skills is required.