about the company
Our client is a highly successful company focusing on infrastructure construction based in Petaling Jaya.
about the job
- Led a team of 4 finance managers, providing support and leadership in all aspects of finance & accounting functions.
- Advice the director/management team on the financial implications of business activities/decisions.
- Take a hands-on lead position in developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive costing policy.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets, consolidation, and reporting.
- Prepare and present actual financial reports vs budget on a periodic basis.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting, as well as company policies.
- Track, manage and ensure cash flow is appropriate and sustainable.
- Provide direction in areas including due diligence review, financing, and contract negotiations.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, company secretary bankers and other authorities on all related matters/issues.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the MD, he is a hands-on person who believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team works well and has a good team spirit.
skills & experience required
- ACCA/CPA/Degree in Accounting.
- Malaysian resident with 5 years of managerial experience in a construction company, handling accounting and finance operations, financial planning/budgeting, project accounting, and cash-flow projections.
- Mature, analytical, creative, solution-oriented, and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with a salary plus allowances of up to RM15,000. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced managers looking for a strong and stable career.
Kindly send your application in MS Word format to email@example.com to apply or contact Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details....