about the company
Our client is a mid-sized privately owned property development company focusing on pocket land high-rise residential developments with landbanks located in prime areas across Klang Valley.
about the job
- Developing and implementing high-level strategies, making major corporate decisions, managing the overall operations and resources of a company, and demonstrating safety leadership.
- Provides leadership through strategic planning, revenue generation, financial management, staff management, and operations.
- Responsible for development and implementation of annual operating and capital budgets; staffing and development programme.
- Lead by example by exercising safety leadership, including on-site, effective communication, feedback, accountability, and benchmarking.
- Directing its overall growth, with most other tasks delegated to managers.
- Maintains strong, strategic relationships with vendors.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Board of Director, the team has been in the industry for more than 20 years. The team works well and has a good team spirit. You will be managing a team of 10 department heads including project management, sales & marketing, sales/credit admin, contract management, customer care, maintenance etc.
skills & experience required
- Local Malaysian with minimum 20 years of experience steering a property development company as a senior leadership team.
- Solid project management skills, focusing mainly on pocket land developments.
- Demonstrated past success in working with the Owner/Board of Directors.
- A recognised degree either in civil engineering, construction management or town planning.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with exciting remuneration & benefits packages and a culture that is collaborative and inclusive. Base salary ranging from RM23,000 – RM28,000 excluding allowances.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for senior leadership candidates looking for a strong and fulfilling career.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Alex Sin at 012 395 9922 for further details...