about the company
Our client is one of the largest Telco company in Malaysia and is providing a total solution including data, connectivity, various hardware and software solutions to businesses in Malaysia.
about the job
- You will maintains and expands relationships with Enterprise (non Government) customers in an assigned region. This will be a 80% hunting role and 20% farming role to build and expand customer base.
- You will represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Pro-actively develop new business opportunities with both existing and potential customers by marketing, promoting and securing new order intake.
- Responsible for planning and implementing business development strategies, sales and marketing activities for project, solutions and system sales.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
skills and experience required
- Minimum 2-8 years of strategic sales experience in a business-to business sales environment preferably selling any IT solutions.
- Willing to travel (within your assigned state) to meet with customers.
- Results oriented and willing to learn new product and technologies supported by the company
- Able to work under pressure and independently without much supervision
- Opening for various location (KL, Melaka, Johor, Sabah, Sarawak)
about the manager/team
You will be reporting to the Sales Lead in a team of 3-5 staffs. You will work closely with stakeholders/vendors while working to resolve customers painpoint by proposing the right solution....