- global luxury fashion brand
- based in KLCC
- strong basic + bonuses + benefits
about the company
My client is a European based luxury retailer that is one of the leading fashion houses in the world. They are well-known for their leather goods product and have strong market presence.
about the job
Reporting to the Retail Manager.
As the Store Manager, you are accountable for driving the sales of the brand and to achieve given targets for strategic growth, through analytical planning and effective execution on the floor. You do not just manage your team for daily operation , but also to develop them for their career progression within the business.
Key responsibilities include: budget, sales, sales operation, team management, people development.
skills and experience required
- Minimum 5 years of store management experience in the luxury/mass fashion brands
- Demonstrated capability of leading a team of sales associates/supervisors/assistant managers
- Strong business acumen, analytical, and strong communication skills
To apply, click here to capture your full CV and details in one easy application to capture details with us for future vacancies. Or write to Shawn Phee at email@example.com.