about the company
The company is a well-established system integration company.
about the job
- Troubleshooting system, network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Analyze, follow-up and resolve any support enquiries from customers and partners.
- Collaborate with the team to identify, troubleshoot and find resolution for technical problems.
- To respond within SLA agreed time limits.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in development/support in telecommunication projects
- Support experience in Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Web Application Servers
- Exposure to Contact Center/ Telephony Concepts with major Platforms like AVAYA, GENESYS, CISCO, ASPECT or others.
- Strong communication skills – both written, oral and presentation in English.
- Great interpersonal, self-motivated and customer-focused with outgoing personality and analytical mind.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
how to apply:
If you believe you have the right skills, experience and drive, apply online by clicking the appropriate link. Alternatively, if you have further questions, please contact Juliet Chui at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0174803665. Cheers!