about the company
Our client is a financial institution.
about the role
They are currently looking for a TA Lead to join the growing team. You will be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle in technical hiring. You will also be responsible to support the business strategy including developing a comprehensive recruitment strategy, diversity sourcing, attraction, selection, interview/assessment, review requirements with stakeholders and offer processes. Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following areas:-
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the entire recruitment team
- Manpower planning and budgeting
- Identify fulfilment channels (e.g., agencies, career website, job boards, Linkedin, employee referral)
- Planning of hiring pipeline and analyse sourcing strategy including the data on sourcing channel effectiveness
- Build employer branding as part of the talent acquisition process
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be leading a team of 4.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 6 years of relevant experience. You have experience in sourcing and recruiting talent internationally. You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.good communication, collaboration skills, ability to work independently as well as in a team, and a sense of urgency and ability to prioritise. Is that you?
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine email@example.com or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....