about the company
Our client is a retail company with regional footprints.
about the role
With their growing operations, they are currently looking for a skilled and motivated Talent Acquisition & Communications Specialist to join the growing team. You will be responsible for the candidate attraction and engagement through various (online) strategies, tooling, and techniques. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:-
- Assist with the evolving design, deployment and management of an overall talent acquisition strategy
- Support the team to develop and manage talent pipelines and database
- Support team lead to design different HR reports to monitor the employees movement and HR activities
- Management & Creation of Digital Content
- Employer branding and employee engagement
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience. You will have a strong experience in talent acquisitions/recruitment, stakeholders management. You also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine email@example.com or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....