about the company
Randstad has collaborated with one of the largest Malaysia’s premier film distribution & cinema companies. Our client operates a total of 310 screens at 38 locations across some of the best shopping malls in Malaysia. With their business expansion, they are hiring for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join their growing team in KL.
about the job
You are responsible to help the company find and retain excellent employees. The incumbent is entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment branding and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
- Ensures new hires meet or exceed the requirement stipulated for the position to be filled
- Designs recruitment strategies and works with hiring managers to attract diverse candidates with the right skills and capabilities for current vacant positions
- Leads the Recruitment team and ensures targets and timelines are met for both volume as well as niche hires
- Drives standardization of the recruitment process and supporting tools
- Works with key stakeholders to advise on the future direction of talent acquisition, giving key inputs on budgets, strategies and timelines
- Covers the end-to-end recruitment process which includes contractual agreements, onboarding, document collection
- Responsible for pre-boarding and onboarding, i.e. lead New Hire Orientation experience
- Retains and develops relationship with 3rd party recruitment agencies and staffing firms, in close cooperation with internal stakeholders
- Increase overall employer brand awareness on the external talent market to attract the best talent
about the manager/team
You will be reporting to the Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO).
skills & experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources Management, or relevant field
- Minimum 10 years solid working experience as TA/ Recruiter, preferably working in recruitment agency before
- Proven track record as an internal TA expert
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like online interview and reference check
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn
- Good stakeholders’ management
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Analytical, independent, hardworking, fast-learner and team player with ability to multi-task
- A responsible person who complete task within timeline and able to work independently with minimal supervision
how to apply
To submit your application, please click 'apply' or submit your latest CV to email@example.com.
Shalin Azmi | Randstad Malaysia | +60 10-666 7147