about the company
Randstad is partnering with one of the top accounting firm in the industry with exceptional leadership and growth potential for candidates that are interested
about the job
Our client is currently looking for a Tax Manager directly reporting to Director. This role expects you to:
- Assists and advises clients on compliance requirements and related issues
- Responsible for handling tax issues arising for selected groups of clients which will include tax planning and tax advisories
- To lead team members and assist Directors in tax assignments mentioned above
about the manager / team
- You will be reporting to the Director, who are extremely helpful in providing guidance and believes in achieving fixed results in a timely manner
skills & experience required
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience preferably in the financial services industry
- High technical ability and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team management and analytical skills
- Highly organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
culture & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in interested to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company. This company offer a salary of up to RM 15,000.00 and benefits.
how to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company with an abundance of opportunity. If you are keen on furthering your career with this role, kindly send your updated resume to Bryant.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Bryant at
+6016-4140218 for further enquiries....