about the company
Randstad is partnering with one of Malaysia largest property developer which has been established for many years in the Malaysian development scene and have a proven track record of providing excellent service and currently have many major projects.
about the job
Our client is currently looking for a Tax Manager directly reporting to the General Manager. This role expects you to:
- Facilitate and manage the preparation and review company federal tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms.
- Ensure accurate, timely filing of consolidated income tax returns and other business-related filings.
- Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures and develop and implement strategic tax planning
- Manage members of the tax team as they prepare components of the company's income tax return and other tax documents.
- Plan for and develop overall return calendar and coordinate timing and inputs with tax team.
- Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax process.
- Manage and facilitate income tax audits: preparing responses, creating schedules, etc.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and the tax team and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
- Provide support with various internal audits and special tax related projects.
- Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections.
- Manage and mentor members of tax team to greater levels of effectiveness and engagement.
about the manager / team
You will be reporting to the General Manager, who is extremely kind and helpful in providing guidance to those that is willing to learn and be successful
skills & experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Professional certifications such as ACCA/CPA/CIMA or similar qualifications
- 5-10 years of experience in the Tax field
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and leadership skills are highly preferred
culture & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in the Audit industry to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company. This company offer a salary of up to RM 20,000.00
how to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in the Audit industry to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company with an abundance of opportunity. If you are keen on furthering your career with this role, kindly send your updated resume to Bryant.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Bryant at
+6016-4140218 for further enquiries.