A leading Fintech player in the ASEAN region is currently looking for a strong Tech Lead (Java).
With over 20 financial institutions in 10 countries adopting its solution, my client is now gravitating towards expanding into omnichannel payments that include the adoption of AI, QR code payments, E-wallet systems and money lending schemes.
They are also ranked 66th of 1000 companies in the Financial Times ‘FT1000: High Growth Companies in Asia Pacific’ Special Report in 2018.
Role: Tech Lead (JAVA, locals only)
Salary: RM15,000 - RM20,000
- min 8 years experience, at least 2 years leading mid-large size teams (8-10 pax)
- Advanced in Java, J2EE, Spring Boot etc.)
- Advanced database knowledge (MariaDB, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Advance understanding of developing and modelling tools (Understand technical specifications (UML), etc.)
- Proficient understanding of common despatternsign, common frameworks and platforms
- Plan, manage, design, train and monitor developers to ensure project requirements are met
- Review and recommend appropriate solutions, lead and advise a solution framework
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Perform code review, minimal code development when necessary
- Perform impact analysis to ensure accurate effort estimation and risk assessment
What's in it for you?
Hybrid working arrangement at KL office, Medical insurance, dental, optical, parking claim, cool tech gears, company trip and more.