Randstad has recently partnered with a well renowned and global dynamic IT specialist that backs notable organisations in their path of digital transformation! With over 25 locations globally and over 3,000 employees located all around the world they collectively foster innovative IT solutions, migrate clients into the cloud, incorporate digital processes and assume control over the operation and support of IT systems.
about the job
- Be involved in the entire web, application or system analysis, design, development, QA, and implementation solution.
- Defines scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Analyze requirements, translate technical designs and solitions and ensure solutions meet customers needs and expectation that are based on user stories and functional/technical requirements.
- Handle change requests
- Investigates and resolves problems on selected software products and standard systems.
- Maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Administration of development and production environments.
- Builds knowledge on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
skills and experiences required:
- Atleast a year of leading development team
- Atleast 5 years of experience in developing and coding in C# and .Net
- Highly experienced and familiar with the agile development experience.
- Strong knowledge on CI/CD process
- Strong understanding on the Azure/Cloud development
- Strong knowledge on MS SQL database and Entity Framework.
- Understanding of software testing approach
- Fluency in communicating in English
bonus skills and experiences:
- Experience in .NET Core
- Strong understand of automation testing approach
- Domain knowledge in Media & Broadcasting
how to apply
To apply, please kindly click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, you can send your resume to me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion on other .NET oppourtunities that I am currently working on.
Janice Sivasothey | Randstad | firstname.lastname@example.org