about the company
Your future employer is a multionational payment software company with huge presence all over the world. They are seeking a highly skilled Technical Architect with extensive experience in payment systems to join the team. As a Technical Architect, you will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of payment solutions that meet the needs. You will work closely with stakeholders to understand their requirements and provide technical guidance on payment technologies and platforms.
- Design and implement payment solutions that are scalable, reliable, and secure.
- Collaborate with product owners, software developers, and other stakeholders to understand their payment requirements.
- Conduct research on payment technologies and platforms to ensure our solutions are up-to-date with the latest trends.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to software developers and other team members.
- Identify and mitigate technical risks associated with payment solutions.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations related to payment processing.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in software development, with a focus on payment systems architecture.
- Experience with payment gateways, merchant services, payment processors, and related technologies.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Nodejs and Java.
- Experience with cloud-based architectures and platforms, such as AWS or Azure.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
If you are a skilled Technical Architect with a passion for payment systems, we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team and make a significant impact in the payment industry.
how to apply
Interested candidate can click on the appropriate link for CV submission. Alternatively, you could email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.