about the company
Your future employer is a well-known Property Management Company that has managed multiple sites in the past, and is currently looking for a Technical Executive for their facilities management team.
about the job
- Monitor and ensure that the offices functions properly, following safety and authority requirements
- Assist the building maintenance works as scheduled
- Handle complaints and requests from tenants with adequate solutions
- Coordinate with 3rd party service providers for security, cleaning, landscaping, pest control, IT equipment and software
- Conduct and coordinate maintenance of building structure and equipment (lifts, genset, plumbing and water supply, telecommunications equipment, CCTV, Astro, fittings and furniture) with technicians and 3rd party suppliers
- Perform routine site inspections to ensure all building processes and best practices are implemented and maintained (onsite support)
- Providing administrative support including front desk receptionist duties, basic housekeeping, and vendor coordination
- Achieve the client's key performance indicators and meet service level agreements as per the client agreement
- Ensure workplace's health and safety by keeping safe work procedures in place and in order
- To prepare weekly activity reports and follow up on status of maintenance works
- Perform soft services to ensure all service providers meet the expectation on housekeeping, vector control, landscaping & transportation arrangements.
- Perform hard services to ensure building, compound and fixtures, and all equipment are well maintained
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Property/Real Estate Management, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in a commercial/tenancy-based office facilities
- Have an understanding of local occupational health and safety requirements, critical facilities environment, and vendor management
- Willing to work on a shift basis (afternoon till night)
- Knowledgeable in various commercial office mechanical and electrical (M&E) systems
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....