about the company
Randstad is partnering with a US based MNC company that specializes in providing steam solutions.The company is expanding their infrastructure business unit and looking for a Business Manager as part of their strategic growth plan.
duties and responsibility
- To ensure that field activities, such as customer visits and walk -about surveys, are properly planned, organized and executed to achieve maximum productivity and effectiveness.
- To generate profitable orders for the sales accounts assigned to you in such a way as to fully satisfy customers and establish a long- term relationship of trust and confidence between the company and customers
- To monitor all quotations generated, ensure that they are professionally followed-up in such a way as to maximise sales.
- To develop a full understanding of the industrial base allocated to you and to be aware of the market activities and the competition within this segment. Thereafter identify the sales opportunities and work earnestly to convert them into orders.
- To implement the sales strategies given to you by the Sector Sales Manager
- Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronic/Chemical/Marine engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in an industrial sales environment will be an added advantage
- candidate who have worked as maintenance engineers in manufacturing companies who have good knowledge in pumps and boilers are welcome to apply.
- Experience using Auto-CAD will be preferred.
- Able to travel to customer sites to give technical solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Technical Sales Engineer - Steam Solution) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job....