about the company
We are seeking an experienced Technical SEO Manager to join client's talented international team. Being a multi-award digital marketing firm, the Hong Kong company has gathered great successes and has expanded to various countries including Malaysia and Taiwan. Their clients are large conglomerates from financial institutions, property developers, insurance companies, branded consumer goods, e-commerce platforms, and more.
Mode: Fully remote.
Team dynamics: SEO Lead based in Hong Kong. You will have 2 direct reporting subordinates, whilst building the team.
Perks: Great remuneration package with EPF and SOCSO, exposure to Hong Kong work and tech standards.
about the role
The Technical SEO Manager will be responsible for leading the technical SEO strategy for clients, ensuring that their websites are optimized for search engines and delivering high-quality traffic.
- Develop and run technical SEO strategies for clients
- Conduct website audits to identify technical SEO issues and implement solutions
- Communicate effectively with clients and internal teams to ensure SEO goals are met
- Monitor and analyze website performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including content, design, and product teams to implement SEO recommendations
- Provide technical SEO training and guidance to clients and internal teams
- Stay up-to-date with latest SEO trends and technologies
about your skills
- Proven experience as an Technical SEO Manager or similar role with strong know-how and systematic work flows.
- Experience with website migrations and redesigns
- Experience with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Conversational/fluent/native Cantonese in spoken Cantonese - as majority of clients are from Hong Kong
how to apply
If you are passionate about SEO and with a passion for delivering results, you could be the best fit!
Please click on the appropriate link to apply online. Alternatively, please send your resume to Gwen at email@example.com. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.